Thursday 15 August 2013

LaLaLa-Los Angeles

So I visited my bro this summer in one of my favorite cities: LA!

No only did I do an abundance of bonding, sight-seeing, and meeting some pretty cool people, but of course I also shopped.

Haven't posted any pics of the trip, but here are some of my favorite pics


The lights at the LACMA are always amazing to me (and the very girly part of me takes note of the No Strings Attached reference...yah yah I know).


Got this cute little crop top and cardigan at Windsor when I went out to Long Beach for the weekend (yay for shopping with my soon-to-be sister-in-law!)


And this was from one of my favorite little hangouts on the broski's apartment roof. If the camera was a bit more to the right, you'd see the Hollywood sign (uh huh I can be a tourist...sue me).

This dress is one of my favorite new possessions from Bloomingdale's. Such a cute sundress

All the stuff I got in LA can be found in my LA haul video right here (click it!...click it now...)

Be sure to subscribe ;)

xxx
Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment