Sunday 15 September 2013

New City.

Well I am back after suffering the woes of moving!

I'm now in a brand new city: New York!

I've had to leave my lovely London behind for now and focus on schooling here.

But the fashion continues!

I've been ridiculously busy with moving, starting classes, and joining every club under the sun basically, so sadly I haven't been taking photos like I usually do.

But! I do have a few to share


I was digging an urban vibe. I adore my dark red jean vest. I threw a little white crop top underneath and paired it with my tribal skirt! Sadly I do not have long shot, but I paired this with my black knee highs and staple combat boots (I really should've brought more shoes).


This was near the Hudson. My lovely friend and photographer, Hannah, snapped this and dug it in black and white.


And last picture! I'm an ocean girl...attached to my city girl label. The smell of salt water is good for the soul, doncha think?

I seriously will try to update more frequently!

xxx
Candy



No comments:

Post a Comment