Tuesday 13 August 2013

Beachin' Styles

Summer, summer

You've come and gone so fast.

But bathing suits, crop tops, and pimped out shorts are still the norm!

So I just got back! My girls and I spent the weekend at the beach apartment where we had the perfect combo of naps in the sunshine, splashes in the ocean, and good ol' girly time.

The frill bathing suits have been popping up all over the place and I had to get in on that. Rocked this VS bathing suit on the first day:


Don't you hate it when your body can look great in your opinion when you're no where near going to the beach, but then as soon as you hit the sand...you don't know what you were ever thinking?

Oh insecurities.

But other than that I loved my out fit of choice for the second day! Rockin a retro sarong with my white crop top


Finally, my favorite evening outfit of the weekend: my chill boho ensemble


You can see three of my gorgeous best friends with me.


So what can I say, life is good and if anything I've learned to be more comfortable with myself (roaming free in bikinis for 4 days straight can do that to ya)


xxx
Candy


PS Less than 2 weeks before I return to universidad! Absolute crayfish. Summer where'd you go?


No comments:

Post a Comment