Sunday 17 February 2013

Sup Party People

So I went out clubbing 2 nights in a row...Vday and famous Friday night

It was probably some of the best fun I've had in a while

Outfit for Vday? Very subdued


Didn't actually take a proper full shot of it, but we went to a lovely London club and I ran into friends there and danced with some...nice people :)


SECOND NIGHT

Went to a uni club and it was again so fun...really freaking hot though. But the DJ was one of the best, giving some 90s throwbacks and errythang

Very much liked my outfit


If I'm going out to a relaxed club, I tend to avoid the heels, just cuz a majority of the time we walk there and we're walking on uneven surface....no bueno. Creepers (shoes not people) are my best friend in those situations ;)

Met some amazing people that night :)

And finally here is my most recent favorite picture I've taken:


Me and my lovely roomie, Maddie ~~ feeling like this could be our own How I Met Your Mother title sequence...yeah?

xxx
Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment