Sunday 10 February 2013

Cambridge!!!!!!

So on Friday I got to visit the lovely town of Cambridge...and minus it being freezing, I had a wonderful time.


It's absolutely gorgeous, and it was a huge change that instead of worrying about getting run over by a car, I actually had to keep a look out in fear of being trampled by a bicycle. Those cyclists are mad.

But those tour guide really know how to sell a university...I almost wanted to apply, but then my self esteem dropped a bit when they took us to the building where the atom was split and DNA was discovered...definitely too smart for me.

A major highlight?


Oh yes. Good ol' English pub food. I got a steak & ale pie and it was absolutely delicious. Got this at the famous pub called The Eagle...probably one of the cutest and quaintest pubs ever!

Cambridge is definitely a fantastic city with a lot to see. I recommend it!

xxx
Candy


No comments:

Post a Comment