Wednesday 27 February 2013

I enjoy being a girl

Well sometimes.

But really when I am not looking forward to going to class (not because I don't enjoy the class, but sheerly because I have to walk in the cold and I'm lazy)

But when that happens, I play dress up

And you can ask my roomies cuz it drives them crazy. I will put  on outfit after outfit and eventually settle...

Except I'm always happy with dresses, because I do like being girly on occasion.

Plus this print brings me a hopeful greeting to Spring!



Throw on a nice, light cardie and a pair of thermal tights (or normal tights if you're not like me and freeze at 40 degrees F)


And again I adore all my shoes...these ones in particular were the second pair of shoes I ever  bought in London. Got them at Primark, I believe.

xxx
Candy



No comments:

Post a Comment