Tuesday 10 December 2013

I have been absent

MY FAULT. All my fault. I am seriously making an early New Year's resolution to be better about this blogging.

However, can I just say that I witnessed my first bit of snowfall today!! It was magical, in the sense that fancy water was falling from the sky and into my eye. But it was quite pretty.

So sweater weather (has been) and is upon us!

Here is my look of today, very warm and simple.


Got the sweater from the Aqua line at Bloomingdale's and the pants are from Urban Outfitters. My boots are my trooper combat boots, which have honestly been with me through thick and thin for nearly a year now. Steve Madden and one of my best buys ever.


Hey that's my face, closer. Dunno if you can see the bits of detail on the shoulder, but they're zippers and adds a lil something something to the sweater in my opinion. It's cosy and cashmere.

If I could marry cashmere, I would.


And this was my lovely winter's day. It was actually snowing while I took this picture, but you know how falling snow is, so self-conscious.

So sorry again for no update recently. But it shall change…I err…hope.

xxx
Candy


No comments:

Post a Comment