Wednesday 24 July 2013

It's always fun to play with color...

I love summer! Because this is when you break out the fun colors.

I mean if you ask anyone (particularly my momma) you'll know that I adore the classic black & white, especially with red accents (dur it's my favorite color)

But summer is here and with that comes the bright poppin colors! Crop tops and shorts galore!!!!!

Throw some flowers in your hair and be one with (artificial or actual) nature

And never forget to accessorize...I usually have a gold or silver theme running with my outfits (including my amazing ring collection that I have recently added to! ~ more on this soon)

But I hope everyone is enjoying their summers and take a peak and this style I rocked at the beach


Fun floral nail stickers, when you have no time for a manicure!


Stack those bracelets and rock those flowers...while on the phone


And yes the Llama is back!

PS. That crop top I'm wearing was actually once a dress from H&M that got wayyyy too short for modesty's sake, so snip snip and voila!

xxx
Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment