Sunday 17 March 2013

What's the Crack?

Happy St. Patty's Day lovelies!!

I haven't been feeling well the past few days sadly. I'm starting to feel a bit better, but I'm still no 100%

But I need to be soon...SPRING BREAK IS COMING!!!!

Anyway, one of my roomz, Maddie, decided to go crazy with the green and since I had to go out with her in public, I thought maybe I wouldn't wear my all green dress. But I was a bit out of options because I don't really own green...whoops.

So yay!!!! For this subtle green babydoll thing.


I also borrowed Maddie's sweatshirt. She's got soooo much green, you'd mistake her for Kermit the Frog...

Sorry... bad joke.

I'll make up for it with this stoopid face....Nah it's just stupid..."Stoopid" alludes to it being cool.


Sorry guys, I'm really wonky from being sick.


I also think I could be a rockstar....False.

Have a great night lovebugs...stay safe!

xxx
Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment